$30 OFF until Father's Day
Automatic Discount at Checkout
Compost faster with HOTBIN! The HOTBIN composter works year-round to recycle your food and garden waste into rich, organic compost quickly. Bacteria naturally produces heat as they digest your waste and the highly insulating HOTBIN locks in the heat, allowing you to hot compost. Steaming away at up to 140°F (60°C), you can expect compost in just 30-90 days. There’s no tumbling or forking required and no issues with odor, flies or pests like that of traditional cold composting.
Quick and easy composting
- Composts 32 times faster than cold composting in the market
- Easy to set-up and use with no assembly required
- No power source, accelerators or activators needed
- Compost more types of waste
Stock: in Stock
Composting Volume Capacity: 52 Gal
Weight: 18 Lb.
Material: Expanded Polypropylene (EPP), 1 inch thick insulating walls to retain heat
Dimensions: 24” L x 22” W x 44” H
What’s included with your HOTBIN?
- Lid thermometer to monitor temperature
- Airtight lid and bio-filter to minimize odors
- Aeration base plate to disperse air within the bin
- Removable front hatch to harvest new compost
The EXTRAS you receive:
- Extra thermometer to track the HOTBIN’s internal temperature
- Raking stick to mix the waste
- Kick Start empty Bottle (to boost the temperature when starting the bin in winter)
- Two cam straps (to retain airtight door)
- A “How To” user guide