What Makes EPP So Cool?
HOTBIN Construction Quality
The HOTBIN is made of Expanded Polypropylene (EPP), NOT from Styrofoam.
EPP is a high-tech material that has been steadily gaining global recognition as a material of choice for high-value, safety-critical automotive and aerospace applications. Its popularity comes from EPP's properties which include:
- Outstanding energy absorption and impact resistance.
- High thermal resistance. Material remains stable in a wide range of temperatures from -40 to +60 °С (-40 to 140 °F).
- Excellent UV resistance.
- High rigidity and strength-to--weight ratio (which makes products strong, durable but lightweight).
- Chemically neutral and highly resistant to diluted and concentrated acids, alcohols, bases, alkali, etc.
- 100% Recyclable at the end of its useful life
The construction quality of EPP material used to manufacture HOTBIN, is at par with such super-materials as carbon fibre or fibreglass. However, unlike carbon fibre which has a complex recyclable process and fibreglass which isn't recyclable at all... EPP is 100% recyclable.
Other important benefits of HOTBIN and Composting
HOTBINs are Reusable and 100 Recyclable at the end of its useful life.
Composting - helps to reduce methane emissions estimated in 1/5 of man-made global greenhouse gas emissions, and can divert waste-trucks and corresponding CO2 emissions.
People also read - What is HOTBIN Made Of