Want to add a Mini-Plinth to your order?
Use discount code P-10 to get $10 OFF your Plinth when purchased together with a composter bin.
- FREE SHIPPING to 48 contiguous states.
(Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada have additional shipping costs)
Winner of RHS CHELSEA Garden Product of the Year 2019, the HOTBIN Mini is a slimline hot composter designed for customers with a household of 1-3 people, and with small to mid-size gardens. The new look of our HOTBIN Mini does not affect any functionality. It just gives HOTBIN Mini a slicker & refined look.
The HOTBIN Mini is sized to provide a short composting cycle with less waste. Composting efficiencies are achieved by adding batches of waste regularly, thus the importance of choosing a composter based on the size of your household and garden.
HOTBIN Mini 100 LT has the same features and benefits as the larger size MK2 200.
Quick and easy composting
- Composting Volume Capacity: 26 gals.
- Household size: 1-3 people
- Garden size: Small to medium size
- Composting Volume Capacity: 26 Gal.
- Weight: 8.9 Lb.
- Material: Expanded Polypropylene (EPP), 2 in. thick insulating walls that retain heat
- Dimensions: 17” L x 17” W x 45” H
Features & Benefits include:
- Year-round composting includes cold winters and hot summers.
- Composts in 30-90 days without forking or tumbling
- Easy to start, no assembly is required
- Composts 32 times faster than cold composting in the market
- Compost more types of waste including cooked food, bones, and pet poop.
- A charcoal filter reduces unnecessary odors that attract pests.
- No power source, accelerators, or activators needed
- Leachate Collection System: HOTBIN Mini features a leachate collection system that collects the naturally created fertilizer as part of the decomposing process. Both models of HOTBINs have a sloped internal base that funnels the liquid toward the drainage cap. The liquid fertilizer, also known as ‘compost tea’, can be easily retrieved from a front-side valve.
What’s included with your HOTBIN?
- Lid thermometer to monitor temperature
- Airtight lid and bio-filter to minimize odors
- Aeration base plate to disperse air within the bin
- Removable front hatch to harvest new compost
The EXTRAS you receive:
- Extra thermometer to track the HOTBIN’s internal temperature
- Raking stick to mix the waste
- Kick Start empty Bottle (to boost the temperature when starting the bin in winter)
- One cam strap (to retain airtight door)
- A “How To” user guide
- Not included: Bulking Agent
Download Documents and Video:
- User Manual DOWNLOAD
- Get Started with your HOTBIN VIEW VIDEO