Buy Now, Pay Later with PayPal's Option at checkout
Winner of RHS CHELSEA Garden Product of the Year 2019, the HOTBIN Mini is a slimline hot composter designed for customers with a household of 1-3 people, and with small to mid-size gardens.
The HOTBIN Mini is sized to provide a short composting cycle with less waste. Composting efficiencies are achieved by adding batches of waste regularly, thus the importance of choosing a composter based on the size of your household and garden. When choosing the right composting bin, remember that bigger isn't always necessarily better!
HOTBIN Mini 100 LT has the same features and benefits of the larger size MK2 200.
Quick and easy composting
Stock: in Stock
- Composting volume Capacity: 26 gal.
- Household size: 1-3 people
- Garden size: Small to medium size Composting Volume Capacity: 26 Gal.
- Weight: 8.9 Lb.
- Material: Expanded Polypropylene (EPP), 2 in. thick insulating walls that retain heat
- Dimensions: 17” L x 17” W x 44” H
Features & Benefits include:
- Year-round composting including cold winter and hot summers.
- Composts in 30-90 days without forking or tumbling
- Easy to start, no assembly is required
- Composts 32 times faster than cold composting in the market
- Compost more types of waste including cooked food, bones, and pet poop.
- A charcoal filter that reduces undue odors that attract pests.
No power source, accelerators, or activators needed
- Leachate Collection System: HOTBIN Mini features a leachate collection system that collects the naturally created fertilizer as part of the decomposing process. Both models of HOTBINs have a sloped internal base that funnels the liquid towards the drainage cap. The liquid fertilizer also known as ‘compost tea’ can be easily retrieved from a front-side valve.
What’s included with your HOTBIN?
- Lid thermometer to monitor temperature
- Airtight lid and bio-filter to minimize odors
- Aeration base plate to disperse air within the bin
- Removable front hatch to harvest new compost
The EXTRAS you receive:
- Extra thermometer to track the HOTBIN’s internal temperature
- Raking stick to mix the waste
- Kick Start empty Bottle (to boost the temperature when starting the bin in winter)
- One cam strap (to retain airtight door)
- A “How To” user guide
- Not included: Bulking Agent
Download Documents and Video: