FREE SHIPPING (Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada have additional shipping costs)
- Don't like PayPal? we accept credit cards. Problem paying with your credit card? Text us at 630-210-2041
- PayPal Express
- Buy Now, Pay Later with PayPal's Payment Options at checkout.
Stock: in Stock
Durable, sleek, hard-wearing, and firm-fit base for HOTBIN 200 LT MK2 composter. Makes collecting liquid fertilizer easy. All year round weatherproof.
Collecting the nutrient-rich liquid fertilizer from your HOTBIN is now easier with the new HOTBIN Plinth. The Plinth raises your HOTBIN off the ground by 5 inches providing easy access to slide a suitable container underneath the HOTBIN tap when draining the liquid fertilizer.
Durable, sleek, and hardwearing, situate the Plinth on a flat level surface and ease the HOTBIN into the contoured raised edges to provide a snug, firmly nested fit.
- Makes collecting liquid fertilizer easy
- Quick and easy setup and install
- Waterproof and all-year-round weatherproof
Material: Recyclable ARPRO EPP
Weight: 1.5 lb
Size: 22 x 22 x 5.5 inches
How to install the plinth
Position the plinth on a level surface in its desired location. Ensure the front of the plinth is facing you, the front will have the logo on it (see image).
Following the safety guidance (below), with assistance, if required, carefully move the HOTBIN into place on top of the plinth ensuring the unit is aligned centrally inside the plinth recess.
Health & Safety
For safety reasons, we recommend that the HOTBIN is empty before it is lifted onto the plinth. The HOTBIN can be extremely heavy with the waste inside.
Think before you lift!
- DO ask for help if you think you are going to find moving the HOTBIN difficult.
- DO keep children and pets away whilst installing the plinth and moving the HOTBIN.
- DO NOT lift the plinth with the HOTBIN on top.