The new and improved MK.2 HOTBIN Composter is no ordinary compost bin. HOTBIN Mk.2 features a much-requested leachate collection system that provides liquid fertilizer from front-bottom valve. The leachate (liquid fertilizer) is naturally created as part of the HOTBIN composting process and is now capped to prevent the liquid continually seeping from the aeration mesh and allowing you to tap it off and collect it as liquid fertilizer as needed. The clever angled internal base funnels the liquid towards the drainage cap like water draining from a shower tray. You just need a shallow container to collect it in prior to using it on your garden. The HOTBIN Mini comes with this option as well.
HOTBINs composts all year to RECYCLE your food and garden waste into RICH compost fast. Expect compost every 90 days without forking, tumbling, undue odor or pests. No assembly required.
Household Size - Designed for an average 3-5 person household and both small and or a larger size garden.
Quick and easy composting
- Composts 32 times faster than cold composting in the market
- Easy to set-up and use with no assembly required
- No power source, accelerators or activators needed
- Compost more types of waste
Stock: in Stock
Composting Volume Capacity: 52 Gal
Weight: 18 Lb.
Material: Expanded Polypropylene (EPP), 1 inch thick insulating walls to retain heat
Dimensions: 24” L x 22” W x 44” H
What’s included with your HOTBIN?
- Lid thermometer to monitor temperature
- Airtight lid and bio-filter to minimize odors
- Aeration base plate to disperse air within the bin
- Removable front hatch to harvest new compost
The EXTRAS you receive:
- Extra thermometer to track the HOTBIN’s internal temperature
- Raking stick to mix the waste
- Kick Start empty Bottle (to boost the temperature when starting the bin in winter)
- Two cam straps (to retain airtight door)
- A “How To” user guide